Wednesday, September 17, 2008

{holy crap, who turned out the lights...}

So, last night, my husband, dog, and I returned from our fabulous summer travels, only to find out that your's truly had forgotten to pay the electric bill before we left... and you can guess the rest...or can you?

Let me elaborate:
1) The refrigerator had turned into a complete petrie dish. GROSS.
2) The lawn was dead and most of my landscaping was hanging on by a thread.
3) No lights=no A/C= pissed off husband, who had to be on another plane this morning at 7:00am. (this one is worse than the stinky fridge, believe me)
4) Begging and pleading with So Cal Edison doesn't work. And, did you know that once they turn the power back on, you need to find some switch behind your house somewhere to turn it all back on?? What the...
5) Begging and pleading woth my housekeeper to come over at 7:00 am to clean the refrigerator is not okay.

I've had a sucky day, but the power is back on. Unfortunately, not the homecoming I had envisioned.

No comments: