Wednesday, October 1, 2008

{artist: Dale Fairbanks}

Last year, I ripped out an article from In Style Home Fall/Winter, that featured Campbell Brown's NYC apartment. While I thought her apartment was great, it was the artwork that really captivated me. It just so happens that all the art displayed in her apartment was painted by her artist mother, Dale Fairbanks.
Moonlight Sonata
Life Goes On

This Way Up

I'm in love with the scale and vibrancy of the pieces. It's been over a year since I had seen that article, and it kept popping into my mind. I searched through hundreds of cutouts to find it. I'm such a huge fan of color, movement, and energy, and this art has that and more. You just may see a piece appear in one of my clients homes, or mine, for that matter.

Visit her website to see more pieces for sale Click Here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Melissa..

YOU MADE MY DAY!!!! I arrived in the studio dreading being locked up on such a glorious morning...blue sky and endless water at our house...when there was your incredible blog was waiting for me. I need to hire you to promote my work!!! Your blog may be the most beautiful one I've ever seen. Hope you won't mind that I have forwarded to my daughters three and a couple of artist friends. I do not mind in the least, in fact I am honored to be so featured on your space. Thank you.

I have added your name and address to my newsletter contacts, so next week you should be receiving notice of a new paintings and a short essay I wrote to accompany the piece. I'd love feedback from you...and this is something I never ask for...very out of character. I value your impressions of my work.

Thank you again.
All the best,
Dale

Melissa M. Enriquez said...

Thanks Dale! You are so kind and I look forward to getting updates about your fabulous art. I'm in FL now and then (both my parents live there) and might have to pop in and see the studio and meet you. Your work is a breath of fresh air, and I will own one at some point!!

Best,
Melissa