Thursday, February 26, 2009

{ten things i love}

There are things in life that you have, or long to have... some simple and some extravagant. These are the things I love, and have... and make my day to day that much more pleasurable.

A squishy velvet chaise to curl up and read on.

Marie Belle chocolates.
Not everyday, but as often as possible.
A pen and notepad onhand at all times.
I prefer a nice fountain pen and Smythson of Bond Street pads and agendas.

Perfume.
I hate telling people what I wear, but I will say I mix with oils and perfumes to make it my own personal scent.

Cashmere sweaters.
Every color, and almost everyday.

My books.
Old, new, cookbooks or design books. Life would be dire without them.

A gorgeous hot bath.
Every single day, I make it a point. I can't sleep without one. No bath is complete without Jo Malone oils and Laura Mercier products. To die for.

Succulents.
They are architectural and stunning, and grow beautifully in California. I have them all over my patio in LA.
DayNa Decker candles.
From the couture line, the scents will knock your socks off. The wood wick makes them crackle like a mini fireplace. Trust me on this, they are perfection (and I sell them in my store). Everyone is addicted.


Nikon DX Camera.
This camera can't take a bad picture. For those of you who take photography seriously, but don't have the time to be obsessive, this is the best camera.

No comments: