Monday, March 30, 2009

{hotel: SoHo House, NYC}

I was in New York with my husband two weeks ago looking for a new apartment, and we stayed at the SoHo House again. I blogged about it here and showed pics of that room, which was the same layout, different furniture and design than this room- but I loved the decor of this room so much more.

The bar area is designed beautifully, but I have no pics.

Entry to sitting area and dining table

View to bedroom and loft bath

Love this loft bath!

The furnishings are amazing. This hide rug and industrial glass wall say it all.








Don't you love the mix of clean steel with the baroque headboard?



These pull out drawers in the bathroom are stocked with necessities in such a chic way!


*and p.s. the service was great this time. I think the last time I was there they busted me with my little dog and I had to send her to a friends house. Ugh, I was pissed!

No comments: